1. Preferred time is 2-3 minutes. Please begin by introducing yourself and explain your act briefly.
(Eg. "Hi, I'm August Rush and I am going to play the Beatles' tune 'Yesterday' on the guitar)
2. One act per person, unless approved for an additional group submission
3. Group acts may only be family members due to social distancing safety guidelines (no exceptions)
4. Lead vocals should not be audible in accompaniment music for singing acts
5. No Lip syncing routines, please
6. All jokes & music lyrics are subject to review by Talent Show Committee
7. For submissions from children: Parents, please watch the act before submitting the video to check for appropriateness, quality, and length
8. Please put together a quality & well-prepared act!
9. Submit video to email@example.com by
May 17. If the file is too large, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with accessible video
location (ie. YouTube)
10. Each submission will receive a free coupon for a slice of pizza from a local pizza place.
The Petrolia's Got Talent Online Committee will screen videos/acts for appropriateness, quality & safety.