1. Call the church office and ask about an available date
2. FACILITY USE FORM has been filled out and submitted
3. A Damage Fee has been paid. There is no fee to use our facility. A $100 security deposit is required (please note cheques will be cashed). We reserve the right to ask for a higher damage deposit if New Life Assembly Church determines it to be necessary. This deposit is to ensure proper clean-up and care of the facilities and will be returned once the event(s) have finished and an inspection of the facilities is completed by our staff - if at any time an incident happens please make our staff aware).
4. An INSURANCE certificate has been obtained and a copy received by the New Life Assembly office.
5. An email sent by New Life Assembly office, confirming your booking.