the journey so far

In 1938 Rev. Jack McDonald held tent meetings in Petrolia. Out of those meetings, Evangel Pentecostal Tabernacle was birthed and eventually, a church building was constructed that held about 100 people. In 1977 a new building was built with a sanctuary for 225 people. In 1980 the name of the church was changed to New Life Assembly. Today the church campus on Oozloffsky St. has an auditorium that seats over 300 and a large gymnasium that is well used by church and community. Every Sunday about 250 people worship together while during the week, over 150 students gather for the kids, Jr. High, and Sr. High programs.

Journey to oozloffsky

In 2013, New Life Assembly celebrated her 75th anniversary and a video was created to explain the church history and what has brought us to this point.

THE MISSION

New Life Assembly is in Petrolia, Ontario and exists to connect people with Jesus and to equip them to serve, locally and globally.